Clinical Supervision is an investment in your career. Your clinical supervisor is your first professional reference in the field of mental health. They are your guide as you develop your identity as a helping professional. It is essential that you link up with a professional that is ethical, competent, solid clinical judgment, as well as understands the competing interest of the business side of mental health. One thing that many young professionals do not take into consideration is also finding a supervisor that aligns with their career goals, personality, and that is culturally competent in the event that they need support to handle workplace harassment.
- Evaluation of Core Competencies
- Education on Professional Code of Ethics
- Development of Critical Thinking Skills
- Review of Common Ethical Dilemmas
- Case Consultations, Goal Development, & Treatment Planning
- Monitor progress with current clients
- Help with Niche Identification, and more.
**Our supervision services are currently only open to Virginia and Colorado Mental Health Professionals.